Sunday: 8 am & 10:30 am (interpreted for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing)
M/W/F: 6:45 am at Our Lady of Grace
T/TH: 8:30 am at St. Benedict
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturdays 3:00 pm-3:30 pm
Readings for the Week of August 21, 2016
- Sunday: Is 66:18-21 / Ps 117:1-2 / Heb 12:5-7, 11-13 / Lk 13:22-30
- Monday: 2 Thes 1:1-5, 11-12 / Ps 96:1-5 / Mt 23:13-22
- Tuesday: 2 Thes 2:1-3a, 14-17 / Ps 96:10-13 / Mt 23:23-26
- Wednesday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-13, 17-18 / Jn 1:45-51
- Thursday: 1 Cor 1:1-9 / Ps 145:2-7 / Mt 24:42-51
- Friday: 1 Cor 1:17-25 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 10-11 / Mt 25:1-13
- Saturday: 1 Cor 1:26-31 / Ps 33:12-13, 18-21 / Mt 25:14-30
- Next Sunday: Sir 3:17-18, 20, 28-29 / Ps 68:4-7, 10-11 / Heb 12:18-19, 22-24a / Lk 14:1, 7-14
The annual Parish Picnic will be held on September 11, 2016 from Noon to 4 p.m. on the parish grounds. Watch your mail in the next few weeks for your "family picnic packet."
We are in need of my volunteers to help make this picnic possible. Sign-ups will take place in the Gathering Space beginning this weekend! You can also sign- up by contacting Marisa Cazden by phone at the parish office or by email.
Faith Formation & Youth Ministry Registration
Registration for the 2016-17 Faith Formation & Youth Ministry programs will begin soon! Mailings to all PK-5th grade families, Sacramental Preparation families, and 6th & 9th grade families were mailed on August 16, 2016. Watch your mail for your registration packet!
You can also obtain registrations forms for these programs in the gathering space or by clicking on the links:
FAITH FORMATION REGISTRATION PACKET
YOUTH MINISTRY REGISTRATION PACKET
Save the Dates
Mark your calendars for two great parish events!
October 1, 2016: American Girl Tea
October 15, 2016: Una Bella Sera: A Night of Dinner and Dance
Latest Sunday Mass Video
For previous Mass recordings, please visit our YouTube page
Our Lady of Grace Parish
We hope you find the links listed below helpful to your life as a Catholic.
Please note that by clicking on the links you will be directed to an external website and that we are not responsible for the content on those sites.