Every November, Our Lady of Grace participates in a holiday giving project by which parishioners provide Christmas gifts, anonymously, for children in need in Westmoreland County. Persons or families can choose an angel tag from the tree in the gathering space of the Church. Each tag has the child's age, gender, and wish list. Gifts should be returned to Albanese Hall on the specified date, wrapped, and include the tag from the tree.
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Choose a tag from tree and purchase a gift
- Fill in the information on the angel tags
- Assist with tag sign-ups in the gathering space
- Assist with gift sorting on day of return
- Coordinate the delivery of gifts to the various agencies
For questions, or to help please contact the Parish Office at 724-838-9480.